|Fresh Almond Milk|
- In a small pot, bring 1 cup of water to a boil. Add the almonds and boil for 3 minutes.
- Drain using a mesh strainer.
- Pour the almonds on a plate and let them cool slightly.
- When the almonds are cool enough to touch, remove the almonds from their skin. This is very easy, the almonds will pop right out. Naked almonds!
- In a blender, add 2 cups of water and the naked almonds. Blend until a creamy consistancy forms. Depending on how creamy you prefer your almond milk, you may need to add more or less water or almonds. It's your preference though!