- 3 tablespoons soy-free vegan butter (Earth Balance)
- 1 (10-oz) container vegan fluff (Suzanne's Ricemellow Creme)
- 6-7 cups rice cereal (Erewhon Crispy Brown Rice Cereal)
- Grease a 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In large saucepan, melt the butter over low heat. Add the vegan fluff and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add rice cereal. Stir until well coated. Pour into greased pan.
- Use wax paper to evenly press mixture into the pan. Allow to cool. Cut into 2-inch squares. Best if served the same day.