I happened to be in luck and have all of the ingredients for Chicken and Rice Bake that I found at Campbell's Kitchen. I added vegetables and other seasonings to make this dish a tad more exciting! Enjoy!
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1-1/3 cup water
- 3/4 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 2-3 celery stalks, died
- 1 medium carrot, diced
- 1/2 - 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1/2 - 1 cup cauliflower, chopped
- 3-4 (1-1/4 lbs) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Stir all of the ingredients except the chicken in a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Top with the chicken. Season with additional paprika, salt and black pepper. Cover the baking dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the rice is tender.