Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Homemade Pizza!

This is one of our favorite meals to make! Homemade pizza! You can add whatever you like on it! I love to pile ours with lots of veggies (the more the better!) - bell pepper, freshly sliced tomato, sliced onion, green olives - and meats - turkey italian sausage and turkey pepperoni. The pizza sauce is a combination of tomato sauce and paste and I sprinkle it with garlic, italian spices, and especially fresh basil! The pizza is topped with generous amounts of mozzarella and parmesan!! Mmmm mmmm mmmm!

The pizza crust is homemade too - I use a combination of whole wheat flour and all-purpose flour to make this. Just to make this a little healthier! If anyone wants the recipe, just let me know, I need to go find it :)

What's so nice about this pizza too is it doesn't produce as much grease as most pizzas from pizza places! You will enjoy every bite!

No comments:

Post a Comment