Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Delicious Fruit Dip!

So I just LOVE fruit! I eat it every day and it's just so delicious by itself - naturally sweet and quite healthy! BUT I made a little exception... I served a yummy bowl of assorted fruits at my cookie exchange and spiced things up a little bit by making a special dip to go along with the fruit! Ok, yes, I know, not quite so healthy, but it is amazing!

I found this tasty recipe online... don't ask me where because I really have no clue! The day of the cookie exchange I went looking online for the recipe I had found a couple of days prior. Yup, NO clue where I had found that recipe, I forgot to save it, and after 30 minutes of searching and hoping it would show up, I couldn't find it. LUCKILY - the ingredients were still stuck in my head and I ended up putting together a fabulous dip! Yay!

Fruit Dip

Ingredients
  • 1 (8-oz) package reduced fat strawberry cream cheese
  • 1 (7-oz) jar marshmallow fluff
  • Juice of 1 orange (2-4 tablespoons)
  • 1 cup lite cool whip
Directions
  1. Blend cream cheese, fluff, and orange juice. 
  2. Fold in cool whip.
  3. Keep refrigerated. 
  4. Serve with assorted fresh fruit.



No comments:

Post a Comment