Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Skinny Mojitos!

All though I’m on vacation, it doesn’t mean I’m taking a break from my blog! So I’m here in Fort Mill, South Carolina visiting Crystal! We decided to come up with a healthy version of a mojito… and here we have it… Skinny Mojitos! A combination of Parrot Bay Key Lime Rum, Sprite Zero, and fresh mint leaves! Yum! We even bought a mortar and pestle to crush up the mint leaves a little bit in order to incorporate more of a minty flavor into our concoction! This is a wonderful drink, especially when you have a few guests over! Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I love this post. I really enjoy the taste of sweet drinks, but I feel like the sugar makes me even sicker than the alcohol! I think a diet version would be great. Hope you're enjoying yourself!

    ReplyDelete