Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Mom's Tofu Soup

Crystal made a special request for Tofu Soup while I was here visiting her. Now seriously, if you cringe at the word tofu, think again, because this soup is delicious!! This is seriously the tofu recipe to try if you really have never cared for tofu. My mom gave me this recipe… it’s very healthy, light, and yummy! Not to mention, the soup is a chicken broth base. You can change up the vegetables to meet your needs too. For example, the recipe originally calls for mushrooms, but because I don’t exactly care for those little fungus ones, I substitute it with zucchini. I even decided to add eggplant and carrots into the soup this time too!

P.S. I need suggestions! Should I start posting the recipes on each blog too?

No comments:

Post a Comment