I have been following the blogs of many cooks/chefs these days, most of them vegan, but friendly for all eaters! I am always finding recipes "I just have to try!". Holy Cow Vegan Recipes has some great recipes, which is where I found strawberry avocado black bean salad! Not only are her recipes different, but they are delicious and fun! Hope you all enjoy this as much as I did!
Strawberry Avocado Black Bean Salad
For the salad:
- 1 cup strawberries, quartered
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled and diced
- 1 (15-oz) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- A pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp agave nectar
- Salt, to taste
- Mix the ingredients for the dressing together.
- Place all the prepared vegetables and beans in a bowl. Drizzle the dressing over, and mix.
- Serve at room temperature.